Step Revolution has contributed to the design of multiple interactive products. We’ve changed the industry with our unique ideas and continually leave impact on the market by also influencing competitors. Be sure to also have a look at the past projects that we’ve helped our partners develop.
StepManiaX Official Website
STEPMANIAX - Fun and competitive step based Exergaming for Fitness, Education, E-Sports and Family Recreation Centers.
StepManiaX is the latest generation of step based Exergaming and Step Revolution's highly anticipated return to the dance game industry. The software utilizes a dance pad that users step on, to the beat of music.
With notable past experience and key personnel originally involved with the core development of StepMania, In the Groove, Pump It Up Pro and ReRave; StepManiaX is expected to bring exciting innovation that is also user friendly.
- In addition to using familiar cardinal directions (Left, Down, Up, Right), StepManiaX utilizes an additional center position that helps promote continuous movement and unique step patterns.
- As far as navigation goes, a large touchscreen helps provide the ultimate user experience that is easily manipulated by users of all generations.
- The entire system is compact and has been designed to be reliable and help minimize maintenance and technical knowledge needed to withstand the rigorous operation within demanding environments of today.
When it comes to step detection, it is arguably one of the most important parts of a step based music game. StepManiaX's custom hardware took over 2 years of development and utilizes robust industrial design and traditional pressure sensors to create an intelligent input and LED based lighting system. This impressive combination provides indestructible hardware that is visually appealing and with ongoing calibration to always provide an optimum play experience, without the common problems or maintenance required by traditional dance stage switches.
The software interface is modernized and provides a very 80’s Retro Wave feel. There are over 80 songs (and more constantly being added) which gives a wide selection and some old familiar favorites that have been revived from past Step Revolution titles. Additionally, StepManiaX features a plethora of catchy and energetic music that appeals to Western and European audiences.
Be on the lookout as StepManiaX begins to make waves by stepping into multiple markets globally in 2017.
REVO Touch Screen KIOSK Cabinet
Unlock the potential of smart phone applications in any environment!
Use it for education, training, recreation or events. Complete customization and unlimited possibilities.
Who is Revo useful for?
Schools, Day Care, Gyms, Airports, Restaurants, Hotels, Museums, Amusement Centers, Training facilities or Public Events (just a few ideas)
REVO provides a way to utilize smart phone applications intended for tablets and phones, in a variety of settings. It is the ultimate way to experience Android™ apps.
Not familiar with Android? No problem! Supply your own CPU or hardware and utilize other operating systems or software - There are no limits!
- Robust & durable design
- 32" multitouch monitor
- Adjustable tilt, height & rotation
- Outstanding sound - High powered 2.1 sound system with 12" subwoofer
- headphone & volume controls
- USB connectivity
- Removable backlit LED top sign
- Configurable attractive "DreamColor" LED Effects
- Included ARM Android 4.4 KitKat CPU: RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core 1.8ghz
- 110 / 220 volt AC compatibility.
- Complete customization & endless application possibilities
- Extremely Affordable
- 1 Year Warranty
33" x 26" 73" - 210 lbs
838 x 660 x 1854 - 95.25 kg
ReRave Plus Mobile
TOUCH THE MUSIC!
Innovative gameplay that combines music, rhythm and touch accuracy to create a captivating experience. Break away from the restrictions of scrolling and "matching symbols" that is often repetitive and limiting with other music game products.
CAN YOU DO THAT AGAIN?
Test your skills and become the ultimate rhythmic copycat. Watch to learn the multicolored patterns and then repeat them back as accurately as you can to the music. Be careful, missing 3 times means game over!